"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Friday, July 13, 2012

Week 27

Goodness, gracious.  I haven't done a Friday post since week 24.
Errr - my bad.

Anyway I'm on track for my weight-loss healthy lifestyle goal.

I lost another 1.6 lbs this week, bringing my total up to 27.4 lbs.
My goal was 1 lb a week & I'm on week 27.
Good huh?  
Ok really that number is kind of misleading.  
That is from my weight in October 2011.  But since January I've lost 20.4 lbs.


As you can see - April to June was a rough time for me.  I started the 30 day shred in June.  That seemed to get me out of that yo-yo game I was in.  Well, that & I quit eating so much sweets & got back to food tracking (go check out livestrong).

It also helps that I have an awesome support team!

My Mom 
She keeps telling me how good I am doing & that she is very impressed by me.
Thanks Mom!! - that means more to me than you know.

Heather's Healthy World Girls
You know who you are & you rock!  Together we can't fail.  I love the way we bring each other up & push each other to go further than we thought possible.  It's an awful shame we don't live closer to one another - we could have some intense workouts (& some pretty kick ass meals too!)

The love of my life
Thanks babe for being supportive.  I know this is definitely something we've been needing to do for a long time & even though it took a bad doctor appointment for you to see it, I'm still grateful to be doing it with you.  We just really need to get the bacon out of the house. LOL.

I know it's hard but it will take YOU to change it.
YOU have to decide to do something about it.
And I'm pretty sure YOU won't regret it!

As for me, I wish I had more time to devote to workouts & I wish I had a personal chef but for now I have to do what I can, when I can.  
I'm due for a check up soon & I really hope my doctor is impressed with what I've accomplished since the last time I saw her & helps me get that special something that I've been dreaming of for years.

Best compliment is someone noticing & saying to you "Hey, you look great, have you lost weight?", which happened to be a comment I got today from an old friend.  
Thanks DK.  You made my day!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment