"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday evening I took the boys to the city to see the balloon glow.


It took us over an hour to drive less than 2 miles to get into Forest Park & find a parking spot.
I had heard that it was bad but this was just ridiculous.
I was really worried that we weren't going to see them.
It ran from 7-8:30 & we were walking up to the Muny at 8:28 p.m.
Thank goodness they kept lighting them up till almost 9 p.m. so we got to enjoy them for a bit.


Afterwards they had fireworks, which was nice since we didn't get to see any on 4th of July.


Definitely planning on going next year but we will be riding metrolink instead or parking somewhere else & walking in.
As long as we remember where our car is we will be good.  
Yes - we lost the car.  
It took us about 45 minutes to find it.  I guess I need to learn how to use the navigation on my phone.

Saturday we took the boys to the Y to swim & then to my cousin Kadie's 1st birthday.
She was so cute & I took some pics with her momma's camera but don't have any to share.
They did the cake smash & it was really cute but messy.  I never had my boys do an entire cake - just a cupcake.  Don't worry it was a little cake.

Sunday we woke up early & hit up church & Sunday school.  Afterwards we laid around the house & took naps.  Everyone but Bart.  It was a nice lazy day.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment