"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Friday, March 1, 2013

Baby Shower

It's been too long.  I'm sorry.
I've been so busy & on the computer non stop during the day I have no desire to get on it at home.  And the only reason I have over the last 2 weeks was to do bills.  I know, not fun.

So today I'm going to share a few pics from my sister in laws baby sprinkle 2 weeks ago.
First off - it went GREAT!!
She had no clue we were doing it & the girls that helped me plan it were AWESOME!
We had a few hiccups in the beginning (thanks to some comments by "guests") but all in all both of my co-conspirators agreed it was the easiest shower they had helped plan, hands down.  We managed to coordinate efforts all through social media (fb, txts & email) & everyone was happy with the outcome.
When my SIL showed up she was crying because she was so surprised.  She was so appreciative & I'm glad that I was able to make her day.









It was a fun day!  Lots of laughs, a few tears & good company.

Have a GREAT weekend!

1 comment: