"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pinterest - Snowman Soup

I love Pinterest.  I can't say that enough. 

Between the craft projects, home decorating ideas, food, clothing (and much, much more), I have lots and lots that I need to do/try.   Oh and the quotes, let's not forget the quotes because oh me, oh my, they crack me up. 

To date I have done several craft projects from this site.

One of the most recent ones that I did was called Snowman Soup.   Brown Paper Packages is where you can find the tutorial.  I found some mugs from the local Wal-Mart.  I was looking for Christmas mugs but had to settle for these really cute hand painted ones.  Inside the mug I put mini marshmallows, 2 packages of dark chocolate hot cocoa, mini candy canes and some Hershey kisses.  I put the mug in a small tin and attached the label.  I actually revised/remade the label because the one that was provide for free didn't print very nicely.

These were gifts that Bart and I made for his preschool teachers and the boys babysitter.  I sure hope they liked them.

Photo Taken by: Laura Henry
I would have to guess that the creators of Pinterest didn't expect it to take off like it did.  Seems like ever once in a while there are glitches (pictures not pinning, double pins, etc...) but I still love the site.  I actually have used this website instead of Google.  If there is one thing that I really liked but can't seem to find anymore is the mention tab.  It was a really nice feature.  So if you are listening Pinterest personnel please make the mention tab reappear!

Thank you Pinterest and Brown Paper Packages!

No comments:

Post a Comment