A new year always sparks resolutions and a fresh start.
I've decided this year that I'm not going to do any resolutions. In the past resolutions have never panned out for me. Instead I've decided to try to just start new. This year will be an exciting one I'm sure.
My hubby, Steve (I'll tell you all about him later), will start a new job. I know he's not to sure about the early morning hours but I'm sure they will work out. He is also trying to quit smoking. I know this isn't an easy task but so far he is doing great! He hasn't had a real cigarette in 5 weeks or so.
One of my younger brothers will marry this year. It is sure to be an exciting event. So a new sister in law and nephew will enter our family! It's pretty exciting and I am looking forward to it.
Debt reduction....enough said. It's going to be hard but there are things that I want for my family & reducing our debt will allow those things to happen.
And just maybe we can add to our family too. We've been struggling with conceiving and unfortunately it's a road we've been down before, but that's a story for later (don't worry it has a happy ending). So as of right now it's on the back burner due to the wedding.
I'm looking forward to becoming a healthier person, a more patient mom, and less demanding wife. I want to spend my energy on those that care about me and not waste my time on those that don't.
I'm going to live by the blog title and just love life one moment at a time!

No comments:
Post a Comment