So the weekend was filled with little boys running fever. On Friday night, Tad had a fever. His broke early Saturday morning. Bart had it late Saturday morning and not sure when his broke (Sunday morning I think). I got a phone call from school today saying she didn't think he was feeling well and Grandpa called to confirm that Bart has fever again. I hope this is the end of it. We can't afford to get Daddy sick.Saturday I ran and got the oil changed in the van. I just love my van. Here is a picture of it. It has to be the best vehicle purchase I've made yet. So functional and sporty. Yes I said sporty. For those of you that think vans are not cool, you are so wrong. They are so different from when our parents drove them. Love love love it!! And as long as I have kids that I have to transport I will have one. The rest of the day was spend resting with the kids. Sunday we went to church and then down to my mom and dad's. I had a project I was working on and needed my mom's sewing machine because mine has bit the dust again. I know it's the tension. I think I'm going to start saving some money up from my craft projects and buy myself a new one. How exciting! :)
That's all for me folks. Hope your Tuesday is looking up!



No comments:
Post a Comment