"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Friday, January 20, 2012

Workout - Wii week 3

So it's been 3 weeks since I've started my new lifestyle. ha ha ha  Ok, ok, it's a work in progress.  I'm trying but as we all know it's hard.  This week my workouts haven't happened as I planned.  Of course such is life and we need to learn to be flexible, right? Right!

Eating the right food is a lot harder than it looks.  I wish I had a personal chef and then maybe it would be easier.  I have found that as long as I don't look at sweets or have them in the house I don't crave them.

My workout schedule this week was not as good as last week but I still accomplished to lose 1 lb.  (Go me!!!)  Here is what my week looked like:
  • Monday was a holiday and I slept in since the weekend was very exhausting.  (See this past Monday's weekend wrap-up post for full details.)  I thought I might get around to doing my workout during nap time but I had other chores that took priority.  I was going up and down stairs since I was working on laundry, does that count?
  • Tuesday wasn't much better.  I was up at 2:30 a.m. due to the tornado siren going off.  I know, I know...It's January - we should not be having tornado warnings.  You tell the Big Man that. :) So I didn't fall back asleep till right around 4 a.m. and slept in till 6:30 a.m., which is the absolute latest I can sleep in anymore during the week. 
  • Wednesday I finally worked out.  I have an awesome mommy friend that is a personal trainer and she's currently studying nutrition.  I wished she lived closer because she would whip me into shape in no time.  She is a wealth of knowledge and I will be forever in debt to her.  She shared a full body workout with our private group and it's intense.  I'm not able to share the information at this time but once her website is up and going I will link you guys to her.  Trust me - If you do as she recommends you will not be able to walk the next day.  Holy Soreness Batman! 
 
 There is a lot of truth to this statement, don't you think?
  • Thursday morning I did Fit in 6 on the Wii.  I worked my abs, core and gave pilates a shot.  I was too sore from Wednesday's training to do too much else.  Like can't walk sore.  It's a good/bad feeling.  I think my coworkers thought I was crazy because I spend most of the day walking around like a 90 year old and would stretch often.  (I'm sure it was a sight to see.)
  • This morning (Friday) I did Fit in 6 on the Wii again.  I was able to knock out an hour today which always makes me feel good.  I think I had a good attitude this morning because when I weighed in and saw I had indeed lost this week, it made me feel good.  All this hard work is paying off.  


I hope everyone has a great weekend.  We are celebrating my Mom's birthday, which was yesterday.  I didn't mention it so here's to you mom!  Love, Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment