Ah, the day of love.
Commercialization has invaded our lives once again.
This year the boys and I made all of our valentines and it was a lot of fun.
We made heart shaped crayons and balloons filled with candy.
But that post is for tomorrow since they were Pinterest finds.
I have always told Steve no flowers on my birthday, Valentine's Day or our anniversary. I want them when I least expect them. Just to let me know that he's thinking about me.
I won't tell you what he said he wants from me.
Anywho....
Commercialization has invaded our lives once again.
This year the boys and I made all of our valentines and it was a lot of fun.
We made heart shaped crayons and balloons filled with candy.
But that post is for tomorrow since they were Pinterest finds.
I have always told Steve no flowers on my birthday, Valentine's Day or our anniversary. I want them when I least expect them. Just to let me know that he's thinking about me.
I won't tell you what he said he wants from me.
Anywho....
I hope you all have a wonderful day.
To my Hubby, Steve:
To my boys, Bart & Tad:
To all my friends & family:
No comments:
Post a Comment