Friday evening Bart and I worked on Valentines. We needed to bake the crayons (don't worry I'll post more on this later in the week) for his Valentines for school on Tuesday.
Saturday I got to visit one of my good friends, Danette, and her precious new daughter, Blayne. She is so cute and little. I held her for about an hour. Loving every moment of it! She has so much hair. It was nice to hold a little one again.
Oh Steve....I'm ready, anytime!
![]() |
| Photo courtesy of Danette's FB page. |
Sunday we went to church with my cousin Caleb, since it was Friendship Sunday. Bart even got to play hand-bells in church. I'm sure most of the congregation thought it was entertaining to watch. I was a bit horrified when the boys (Caleb & Bart) began to kind of fight with each other. Caleb was just trying to tell Bart to stop ringing his bell and Bart didn't want to. Insert mom & dad shaking there head no at Bart...Oh well.
After church we went down to Caleb's house for lunch. It was so good. Aunt Brenda and Uncle Mark sure do know how to cook up a tasty meal! The boys played and the adults did some wine tasting. It was a really nice day. We headed home around 4:30 since we still had laundry to do (which Steve was supposed to do on Saturday but didn't).
Bedtime came at 9 but I didn't sleep too well. Must have been the wine because the dreams were very weird. Tad also was in our bed most of the night. The only way I can get him to stay out is to lock our door, which we don't like to do.
Hope you all have a productive Monday!

No comments:
Post a Comment