Today's find was made for Valentines Day last week.
Visit her blog for instructions.
I do have to say I like her balloons a lot. I decided to just buy plain balloons.
The Gunny Sack provides some free printables too.
The Gunny Sack provides some free printables too.
I had some problems filling the balloon with the cut off bottle so Bart just helped me fill them while I held them open with my fingers. I blew them up first (just to give them some stretch) & then deflated them to fill with candy.
Here is how ours turned out.
| Photo taken by Laura Henry |
We had a good time doing it & I think the kids enjoyed them.
It was an easy project but I would splurge for the cuter balloons next time!

Carter loved his balloon. He didn't want to pop it so he sat it on his book box the Sunday he got it. That Monday he walked into his room and as he walked past it it floated off that box and landed on the floor and busted. It made the loudest pop and he started screaming. He cried for a half hour straight, because he never wanted to pop the balloon. What was funny was that the balloon didn't hit anything that was sharp it just popped once it hit the floor. I wanted to laugh but he was devastated.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if one of the candy wrappers caused it to pop. Poor Carter. We can always get him more balloons. :)
ReplyDeleteHe got two balloons for something, I think they were in your mom's valentine's bag so he is good. Like my shoe box of a house has room for crap like that any way. He likes to keep the stupid crap. I told him to throw the popped balloon away and I found it Saturday under his bed and I threw it away. Kids!
ReplyDeleteOh good. I'm glad he's not without balloons. :) I know exactly what you mean when you say they keep the crap. Tad still plays with a car that has no - zero - zilch - wheels.
ReplyDelete