"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Friday, February 17, 2012

Workout - week 7

Actually the title to this post should be "The lack of workout - week 7".
 
I know, I know.  I'm failing miserably.   Trust me - the scale proves that.  It's moving in a specific direction but not the good one.
You know, not the way you want to see when you are trying to loose weight. 


So here is what I'm thinking - I need a nutritionist.  I obviously cannot figure this out on my own.  I think I'm making good choices but obviously I'm not.  I also need a personal trainer.  I have little motivation right now.  I thought doing a workout in the morning would be best for me but I can't seem to get out of bed in time to get in a full workout.  

Of course I need these things for free or next to free.  Any suggestions?
I know, yeah right...

I feel so overwhelmed with this process that I'm not focusing on the small goals - I can only see the big picture.  90 lbs is a lot to loose and seems to be so far away.


So here's my mini goals for next week:
  1. Balance my breakfast.  Most mornings right now consists of a bagel with peanut butter.  This was a better option than not eating breakfast but it's time to change it.
  2. Do some sort of workout for at least 30 minutes on at least 3 days.  I don't care if it's taking a walk, doing a video/wii or some other circuit that I've found.  This is the minimum!

I'm hoping that if I just focus on one week at a time I will see things turn around and start going the direction that it needs to go.
You know, the GOOD direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment