Whoot!!!
I'm so excited.
Why?
Because I am loosing weight & not killing myself doing it.
I'm down another 1.8 lbs this week and it's all from watching what I eat.
Livestrong you have been a life saver!
I hope what I am teaching myself is how to eat right for life.
I did have a body fat analysis done the other day at a health fair & it was HIGH.
Like off the charts HIGH.
But what do you expect when you are 100 pounds over your ideal weight?
Duh, right?!
I knew it would be high. What I really wonder is how accurate those things are.
It was a handheld thing that they would enter your weight and your height and you gripped it for about 30 seconds before it gave you your body fat in pounds and percentage.
This is very similar to the thing I used.
But it's a starting point for me.
Now I just have to figure out how to get that checked again in a few months.
I did a waist measurement too & I'm down 2 inches!
Can I get a "Hell Yeah"!
I still need to get my rear end in gear with exercising so that I see more results and tone up those flabby, jiggly areas.
AND let's not forget today is Dr. Seuss' 108th Birthday!
Have a great weekend!




No comments:
Post a Comment