"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Monday, March 5, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

So this weekend had it's ups and downs.

The theme for Friday evening is 
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me."  
Whoever came up with this saying is a complete fool.  


Words do hurt.  
False accusations do hurt.
Bullying is not funny!
Drama is NOT welcomed in my life.
That is all I will say about that.

Saturday I woke up bright and early & spent some quality time with my kids.  I love those two little boys.  Just when you think the world is full of complete evilness they come up to you, give you a kiss and a hug and tell you how much they love you.  We really didn't do anything else on Saturday.

Sunday Bart got to sing at the church that he goes to preschool at.  It was cute.  He ended up falling off my leg and smacking his head on a pew pretty hard.  It caused a lump on his head but I think he'll recover.  After church we treated the kids to McDonald's.  Since I was on the phone I didn't tell Steve to not get me anything so I ended up eating it too.  Hello 900 calories!  Yuck!  I have no desire to eat there anytime in the near future.

After lunch the boys took a nap and Steve and I did some computer stuff and worked on a grocery list.  I ran into town and did the shopping while Steve stayed at home with the boys.

Other than the bump on the head it was pretty uneventful Sunday too.

Just a reminder....

1 comment:

  1. yes PTL for kiddos they can make ANY day better.

    i always kiss my kids boo boos, like any mommy does and on sunday i bumped my knee on the wall and said oww, stella ran right over and said, you ok mommy and kissed it. honestly makes you feel like you are doing something right!

    ReplyDelete