"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

For Better or Worse?!


I have some dear friends that are heading down the road of divorce.

 It makes my heart sad.

They have 2 beautiful little girls.

They used to love each other.

Where did things go wrong?

This has been weighing on my mind.

Do you get involved & try to direct them to help?
Or do you let them fall & see how miserable life will still be.

I hope & pray that God will direct them back towards each other with open minds and open hearts, to reconcile and start anew.


2 comments:

  1. listen this hits home with me really hard right now. we have recently started marriage counseling and let me tell you, BEST THING EVER. and honestly sometimes i do wish friends would step in and say look you are doing this or look you need to work on this. seriously. if you want to chat more about it honestly e-mail me. but if you love them and car about them and DON'T want to see the big D or truly see that the love is still there, you need to at least put out a phone call or e-mail or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassie - First & foremost - I had no idea & I'm so sorry to hear this. It does however make me very happy that you guys sought help & that it seems to be working. Marriage isn't easy especially when you add 2 little kids (or any kids for that matter). I did email my friend. I wanted her to know that it doesn't have to end this way. I'm afraid of talking to her since I might say the wrong thing or it might not come out just right. I tend to say things that sound one way but I mean it a totally different way. Thank you for speaking up & letting me know that it is OK to intervene.

      Delete