"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pinterest - What's next on my list...

I love pinterest!  
It's just one of those sites that sucks you in & doesn't like to let go.  
I have been busy so I haven't been able to try any new crafties lately.  

Gasp!  I know - Me, busy?!  Shaw!?!

So here are some pics of things I want to try.

How cool is this idea?  It is old cookie sheets, spray painted and turned into magnetic boards!

Adding a ribbon to your bath (or dish or hand...) towel.  I would like to do this on one set of nice towels.  So that when we have people over we can set out the "nice & never used" towels.  LOL.  This came from The House of Smiths.  Go check it out for instructions.

A cute half apron.  I am going to figure out how to make these.  It's a 1/2 circle skirt.  I know my momma will help me figure this out because she is so smart when it comes to these things!  This picture came from ETSY, which is a great site but I have a hard time buying something I know I can make myself.

And since I have a cricut I'm going to attempt to make one of these too.  Someday....  I have to see how well it cuts vinyl.

So what projects are you working on?
Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment