Today's craft is envelope bunnies from Martha Stewart.
Head on over to her website for this and many more cute, cute ideas!
One thing that wasn't too clear on Martha's website was the size of the envelope.
The video shows some special Martha Stewart product but I didn't want to buy them.
I ended up using a 6x9 white catalog envelope like this:
![]() |
| (shown in brown since the white blended in with the page) |
I sealed the envelope & created my own template because the one that you can print off of Martha's site isn't big enough.
I also didn't cut out round eyes.
Which I realized later was reminded by my momma, that I could have used my cricut to make these.
Instead I used a black sharpie to make the eyes
(& yes some of them were not perfectly round - ha ha ha)
Glue for the nose & sharpie for the mouth & this project was complete, well all except filling them with goodies & grass.
| Don't ya just love the little freckles I gave them too! :) |
It was a cute and easy craft and I know the kids at daycare really enjoyed them.
I realized that I actually never pinned this craft but I know I did find it on pinterest.
So I've pinned it now & you should too!

No comments:
Post a Comment