"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Random Funnies - take 1

Resetting the Compass
The other day we had to reset the compass in the new car.  The instructions stated that we had to drive in circles traveling under 5 mph.  


Steve decides to pull over in Alco's parking lot to complete this task.  He begins driving in counter-clockwise circles.  The boys are in the back seat laughing, I'm in the front seat laughing (& reminding him to keep it under 5 mph) & Steve is concentrating on not hitting anything.  

 All the while I'm hoping the police don't show up. 
(don't worry they didn't)

As I look out the window I see this lady looking at us from her home.  I'm sure she was thinking WTF?  

It took 3 full revolutions (and what felt like 10 minutes) to complete the compass reset.  Good thing too because we just about gave up.  Weird!


No comments:

Post a Comment