So it's been 20 weeks but I've been struggling for the last 6 weeks or so.
Easter did me in.
Sweets that is.
I just can't seem to get enough.
I'm still down 20.5 lbs which is awesome, but I still have more to go.
Last week I gained 2 pounds.
Not sure about what was going on then but this week I dropped 1.5 lbs.
I wasn't tracking my food so I'm satisfied with that.
It was recommended to me to try Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 & 30 day shred. I've put in a request for these from my local library and once I complete them I will give my review of them.
Maybe even before & after pics IF I stick with it.
I'm going to give it my best.
I need to do this for me.
I have to do this for me.
Have a great holiday weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment