"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

And I'm a WINNER!

Look who's a winner!!!! Whoot!!!

Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom: Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day Winner Announced: "The winner of the Ruffle Tote Supplies is... Laura Keller-Henry  Laura, if you are reading this, I emailed you on Sunday so check your spam folder and get back to me by Thursday or I will have to redraw!"


So I know you all are wondering "what did I win?"
Well let me tell you.
  •  blank canvas tote bag 
  • all the supplies needed to make your own ruffled tote
 I am so excited!
AND I will definitely post this project when I get it done.

If you want to make your own cute bag go check out the tutorial:
No Sew Ruffle Tote.

Thank you so much Jamie!
I can't wait to whip up this cute, cute bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment