"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

What a busy weekend.

Friday I got off work early and went shopping.
I was not amused.  Walking the mall & other various stores for 3+ hrs finding absolutely nothing is very - VERY - frustraiting!
Finally went to a store called Ross's.  Found several tops & a dress too!
It's kind of like a Marshall's.
I made it home just before dark and spent the rest of the evening hanging out with my boys.

Saturday Steve cleaned the house while I cleaned out closets.
We also attended a birthday party for a friend of ours kid.
The boys had a blast & we had a nice adult visit as well.

Sunday Steve let me sleep in.  Which was nice.  He got the boys breakfast, dressed for church, desserts made for our family outings and packed up the van.  After church we went to my grandma's house for lunch.  We had a great day.  We sat outside and visited with family, which is always something I enjoy.  We headed to Steve's mom and dad's later that afternoon.  His dad had made us a nice dinner and we sat outside and visited for a while before heading home.  Once we got home Steve attempted to wash the car with the boys.  It was truly an adventure.  I was asked to come out and help since the boys proved to be too much help for him.  Bedtime came way too fast and we all wished we had another day to rest.

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all my fellow Mommies.


Welcome Monday!  

Bring on the beautiful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment