So this morning we get into the car & the first thing always out of my kid's mouths is to turn on the radio.
Then shortly followed by what CD or song they want to listen to.
It used to be that they wanted to listen to their Jesus songs.
But a new CD has taken the Jesus songs place.
Steve made a CD called "Bart's Songs".
It has a variety of theme songs from various movies, some jazz & pop music too.
The request this morning was for Ke$ha's "Tik Tok"
Tad sings this song everywhere & no one can figure out what he's saying.
So when it comes time for me to explain the song I get weird looks.
I'm going to have to get a video of him singing this!
Another favorite is Katy Perry's "California Gurls" (or "I Kissed a Girl").
Enjoy & Happy Hump Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment