One of Tad's birthday gifts this year was the Funrise Gazillion Bubble Hurricane.
We hadn't gotten a chance to open it until just the other day.
I was skeptical at first. I mean how many times have you gotten your hopes up that a bubble machine is going to produce a lot of bubbles....I know too many to count, right?!
I took the box it was packaged in, cut off all of the security tags, briefly read the directions and proceeded to search for a screw driver. After unscrewing the battery compartment I then had to find 6AA batteries. Yes - 6! After getting the batteries in we filled the machine with the bubbles that were provided, took it outside & let 'er rip. At first nothing... But then the bubbles started & boy oh boy did they come.
I was pleasantly pleased. It actually worked. And the batteries have held up just fine. We actually have gone through all the bubbles we had in the house, which was quite a bit. So I was nice & bought a huge bottle of them the other day.
We took it to my parents on memorial day for the kids to play with and they loved it so I'm good with it too.
Kmart shows this product costing $14.99, which seems to be a fair price.
All I need to do now is make some homemade bubbles & see how they work in there.
Seems like a great option especially for those little ones that cannot blow their own bubbles & beg & plead you to do it for them.
Have a bubblelishious day!
Seems like a great option especially for those little ones that cannot blow their own bubbles & beg & plead you to do it for them.
Have a bubblelishious day!


No comments:
Post a Comment