So my day so far has been great.
I woke bright and early at 5:20 a.m. to do my daily workout.
My boys woke, bright eyed & bushy tailed, just as I was finishing up.
I asked them to get dressed while I made their breakfast.
Which they did without too much hassle from me. (yea! Love mornings like this)
I proceeded to jump in the shower and got dressed myself while they were eating.
We gathered all the daily essentials and headed out the door.
My first compliment of the day was my boys saying how nice I looked.
Simple but sweet. Awe, thanks boys!
My second compliment came from the babysitter.
She said she loves my hair.
This is me. I have thick, curly brown hair. It's usually pulled up on top of my head but today I left it down.
My third compliment came from the lady at the return desk at Walmart.
She said she loved my wedding ring. Not to brag but I do too!!
My fourth compliment came from my super awesome friend at work. She said that she's glad she has me as a friend to talk to & to have a nice day! I definitely will miss her when she retires, which I hope is still years away. She has been there for me through so much. I don't know what I will do without her.
Wonder what the next compliment will be?
They definitely lift you up!
Thank you for making my day brighter!!
I hope your day is filled with wonderful compliments as well.


No comments:
Post a Comment