21 weeks
20 pounds
(really 13 since Jan 2012)
(really 13 since Jan 2012)
And, Gulp... it's time for some photos.
I know there isn't much difference but I think I'm heading in the right direction.
I know there isn't much difference but I think I'm heading in the right direction.
This is me from January 20, 2012
Weight - 232 lbs
And this is me today - June 1, 2012
Current - 219
When I first started my journey I was amazed at how easy it was to lose weight by just watching what you put into your mouth. I started tracking my food on Livestrong & the weight just came off.
And then Easter happened & I fell off the tracking wagon
(this is what eating like crap does to you)
And then Easter happened & I fell off the tracking wagon
(this is what eating like crap does to you)
It's obvious that charting your food intake helps tremendously.
So today I'm going to get back on that wagon.
I'm also starting my exercise routine too.
I received the 2 Jillian Michaels DVD I reserved from my local library last night.
I am also thinking of trying the couch to 5k program.
Have a Fantastic Friday & Super Weekend!!
Have a Fantastic Friday & Super Weekend!!





No comments:
Post a Comment