There are only a few things in life that really bother me.
I mean REALLY bother me.
1. Smoking around children.
Anywhere, anytime. Hate Hate HATE it!!! Especially in confined places, specifically cars. (yeah I saw a woman smoking in her car this morning with at least 2 little kids in there with her)
2. Deliberately excluding others.
I hate it when something is supposed to be "secret" but yet most people know it anyway. Either keep it a secret from everyone or don't. This also goes for whispering. Hate it!
3. Name throwing.
What I mean by this is, I don't care who you are or who you came from - I treat others as I want to be treated! Don't expect "special" treatment just because you "think" you are somebody important.
4. Respecting your elders (no matter how they treat you).
My momma didn't raise no fool and if you don't treat me with respect then expect the same treatment in return...point blank.
So what bothers you?
Have a great Thursday!



No comments:
Post a Comment