"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Monday, June 11, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

Gotta love 3 day weekends but I could have used another day.
Since I was off on Friday I got most of my house work done on Friday.

Saturday was spent getting last minute things ready for the bridal shower I had on Sunday.
Steve has been working (& will be working) a lot of hours so I decided to get up with the boys and let him sleep in.
The boys & I ate breakfast.  Afterwards I had the boys finish their movie & I did computer work.
After their movie was over I took over the DVD player & did my daily workout.
It was challenging since I had 2 boys attempting to follow along too.
After cleaning up I headed into town to get a pedi from my favorite girl Headie.
I just love this girl & she gives the best pedi's.
Can't wait for my next one, which will be sooner than later.

Sunday I was up bright & early so I could get everything done before I needed to leave for the shower.
I arrived at the shower on time and helped set everything up.

Here is my awesome outfit!  
I was so proud of it.  
I literally matched from head to toe.


It was a nice shower.
I'm pretty sure my future SIL had a great day too.

A picture of the females in the wedding.

Afterwards I took my mom home and then stopped by my brother's house to see all the work they have been doing on it.
Let me tell ya, it's pretty nice.  
Definitely a huge improvement from when my great uncle lived there.

I headed home to find Steve cooking dinner.
We ate & relaxed the rest of the evening.

I woke up bright & early this morning.
Too much to do & not enough time to do it, but isn't that life?
Needless to say I'm ready for bed.

Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. We should have arraigned that picture a little better... it appears that Jessica or Jamie are the guest of honor...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao... I love the way you edited the photo... your crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured you'd like that. You should have used that one for your blog. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete