I am happy to report that I have been very successful this week in my weight loss getting healthy journey!
I lost 2.6 lbs this week.
I am officially down 23 pounds and I am at my lightest weight (non pregnant/non postpartum) probably since Steve and I got married.
So what have I changed?
I am tracking my food again & exercising.
I've done 6 days of Jillian Michael's 30 day shred level 1.
Yesterday was the first day that I started to venture into the non modified versions on level 1. I couldn't do the entire workout non modified but I'm able to do some, which means I'm moving in the right direction!
We were also able to get a few bike rides in this week, which I'm sure helped.
Last night I attended a meeting for the AdvoCare 24 day challenge. I'm not sure it's for me. It's a 10 day cleanse & 14 day clean eating program. There are a lot of pills/supplements to take & I think I would rather get healthy & stay healthy over the long haul. I don't want to limit what I can/can't eat. Probably the only way I would do it is if my bridesmaid dress for my brothers wedding doesn't fit but right now I'm kind of concerned that it's going to be too big. I was between two sizes when it came time to order & I ordered the smaller one.
Speaking of weddings we have my future sil's bridal shower this weekend. Looking forward to it!
I also get to spend the day with my boys!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment