"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

I started my weekend on Friday with a shopping trip with my momma.
It was a much needed and enjoyable day.
Yes we were kid-less, which was definitely the way to go.
The main reason for this trip was for my mom to find a dress for my brother's upcoming wedding.  After about 9 or 10 dresses she found the one.  
No picture though.  Don't want to spoil it for her before the big day!

I also found this AWESOME hat!  

I've always wanted one & mom said it was so cute on me that I should get it.  Actually my momma bought if for me for going with her, which I insisted wasn't necessary but allowed her to do so.  I'm so excited because there is a group of girls going on a weekend get away and we are going to be sporting these kind of hats on one of our evenings out on the town!  
~NPC 2012~

After a nice lunch we attempted to look for some shoes.
We found these.

Na, just kidding.  I actually took this pic for my friend Jesse, who loves high - high heels!

No luck in that department but she has a little time.

Friday evening we spent relaxing at home.  Uncle Michael visited too for a bit.

Saturday I took the boys to go see my grandpa, who lives in assisted living.  They were having an ice cream social for Father's day.  On our way we picked up uncle Michael and we met my mom and dad there.
After having some ice cream we headed home.
Actually I was going to drop Mike off at home but the boys were so devastated that uncle Michael wasn't coming home with us that we changed our plans and took him home with us.  I don't know what I'd do without Uncle Michael sometimes.

Sunday we met Steve's family at Mary's to eat breakfast.  The service was terrible and they were so slow.  We finally got our food after sitting there for over an hour.
Thank goodness the food was good though.

Afterwards we headed to my brother Tim's house for lunch.  Unfortunately since we had just eaten breakfast at 11:30 none of my crew was hungry.  I did get something to eat around 1 and it was very good.  Christi had invited her family there as well.  It was a very nice day and they certainly had a spread of food.
And homemade ice cream - YUM!!
The boys and I swam for a bit before we headed home.
Our family Father's Day 2012
 We spent a relaxing evening at home, which is what Steve wanted
AND
since it was Father's Day I obliged.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment