How can you not laugh at this picture?
It was taken on Father's day.
Yes, those are 3D glasses for sidewalk chalk but he insisted they were his sunglasses.
Funny boy!
I was going to blog today about how proud I am of Tad and his night time potty training but he was not successful last night.
Tad was having a good run at staying dry at night.
He had woke up dry 6 nights in a row and we let him wear underwear to bed 3 of those 6.
But this morning he was wet.
But we will give it a go again tonight.
I made a bargain with him that if he stays dry overnight, I will buy him an umbrella.
Yes, an umbrella.
I know, why an umbrella?
Well several weeks ago I bought a new umbrella for me to carry with me since mine had broken & Tad just thought it was the coolest thing.
And has been asking for one ever since.
He wants a Car's umbrella but what he likes about mine is the button
that open/closes it. Don't know if we can find a Car's one like that.
So I figured an umbrella is cheaper than a box of diapers so I'm good.
Happy Tuesday!


No comments:
Post a Comment