What a great weekend.
Friday night we went to VBS closing program.
For those of you wondering VBS stands for Vacation Bible School.
It's always nice to know you are the parents to the kids that are jumping around & playing (throwing rocks, pushing other kids - yeah you name it they did it) instead of participating in the closing program.
Probably a good thing I didn't have my camera on me.
Oh well.
The boys loved it and can't wait for next year.
We took the boys to a local picnic on Saturday night.
They had a blast riding the rides but now I understand why my parents didn't let us do this.
It was expensive & some of the rides were complete ripoffs.
One of the "rides" was a blown up slide (bounce house type) & for 2 tickets they could climb to the top & slide down - 1x!
Did you get that - ONLY ONCE!
How much were tickets? $1 each
Of course the more you bought they got a little cheaper (24 tickets for $20, etc...)
Needless to say they only did that slide ride 1 time.
![]() |
| The boys riding the cars. |
![]() |
| Flying elephants anyone? |
![]() |
| Tad on the motorcycles. |
![]() |
| Steve & the boys coming down. |
![]() |
| Steve & the boys are at the top (the one that has the orange bottom) |
They LOVED the ferris wheel.
Sunday I took the boys to the parade. Grandma, Papa & Uncle Michael tagged along too.
It was HOT but the boys had a blast.
![]() |
| Waiting for the parade to start. |
![]() |
![]() |
| BEADS! I need some beads please!! |
Bart loved the parade.
He was so excited to get beads. (by the end of the parade I bet he had 20 beads around his neck)
Grandma joked that he would be the one lifting his shirt at Mardi Gras someday.
Tad loved the candy.
He spent most of the time back by Aunt Cindy & baby Kadie.
Now he says he loves babies & thinks we should get one.
Well son, sometimes it just isn't that easy.
I'll leave that for another post....
Hope you enjoyed our pictures!








No comments:
Post a Comment