Yes, I'm having bloggers block.
Actually a lot is going on right now but I am not a leisure to share it.
Don't worry, you're not missing much, it's mostly work related.
Wonder how life would be if we worked for fun & not for survival?
My babies boys are wonderful & I enjoy every single day I spend with them.
They say the darnest things.
I really need to start making a log of what they say.
They do the darnest things too.
Yesterday Tad showed us how he reaches the DVD's on a shelf that is at least 6 foot high.
(I need to figure out the video thing so that I can share it with you all.)
But we should have known better, I mean he's been climbing on/off/out of things since he was 8 or 9 months old.
My Monkey Boy!
I have finished Jillian Michael's 30 day shred & while I didn't loose that much weight over the last 30 days, I have noticed things starting to tone up. Just need to keep working on that darn food intake.
I will be on a plane in less than 2 weeks.
Can't lie, I'm a bit nervous. It's been sometime since I flew.
But I'm super excited to be going with my Mom.
I need to start making my list of things to take and do a shopping trip.
We finally got some rain & a break in temps too.
The 100+ degree weather was excruciating.
Now the rain didn't exactly fall at the pace that most of the farmers were hoping for, but beggars cant' be choosers, right?
Next time it rains (without lightening), I'm doing this:
Doesn't that look like fun?
I'm on a mission to change how I feel about life.
How about you?
Have a fantastic Monday!


No comments:
Post a Comment