"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hole in One

Sorry to have been MIA but life has been getting in the way.
We have been so busy lately that I barely have time to even think these days.

The other weekend we took the boys mini golfing.  It was fun & they had a good time.
Here we go!
Look out Tad!
Putting...
I made it!
They also did go-carts too.  I have some pictures & a video that I will try to upload & share later this week.

I got my hair colored the other week too.  My stylist, Liz, did a FAB job & I LOVE it!!!  If anyone locally is looking for a new stylist - I highly recommend Liz!  Message me for her contact info.
 I also have another good friend, Danette, that is currently in cosmetology school that showed me how to tame my unruly locks.  It takes a bit more time in the morning but I love the look of those non-frizzy curls.
I've been thinking of keeping it long for awhile longer now.  Because once I cut it, that's it, no more long locks.  BTW when I do cut it, I will donate it to locks of love. 
What do you think?
In other news, the boys both start preschool tomorrow.  While I'm excited, a lot of me is sad.  I can't believe how quickly they grow up.  Next year (Aug 2013) will be kindergarten for Bart, which just blows my mind.  & the following year (Aug 2014) my baby, Tad, will start kindergarten - let the tears flow....All those baby years behind us, it's bitter sweet.  I've been holding on to their baby stuff but I think it's time to let it go.  
Maybe that would make a good blog topic - baby stuff I'm purging...

If you are looking for an awesome drink (non alcoholic) I suggest this drink.  I had one of these last night.  Consuming it (& watching the Lorax) did cause joy & trust me, I needed it! 

 The audacity of some people just floor me but thank goodness I have an exceptional family!  You know who you are & I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Like most of the past few weeks, this weekend will be very busy.  My brother's wedding is Saturday & all I can say is - Thank God!  I'm so ready for this day to be here & over.

Peace, I'm OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment