Today is a very exciting day in the Henry household because
It's the 1st day of preschool!
This happens to be Bart's 3rd year of preschool & Tad's 1st.
Steve & I took off today so that we could take them to school.
Our morning started around 6:15 a.m.
Wake up & get dressed.
Eat breakfast.
Honey nut Cherrios, please!
Brush teeth, comb hair.
Then it was outside for some pictures.
| Tad wants to be a San Diegoian (Diegan) when he grows up. |
| Bart wants to be a truck driver. |
Is that how you are supposed to wear your backpack Tad?
Daddy & Bart
Mommy & Bart
Bart being silly.
Daddy & Tad
.
Tad being silly. Daddy wasn't amused.
Mommy & Tad
Brothers
Time to go.
See you boys at 11 a.m.!
I hope you both have a great 1st day!
XOXOXO,
Mommy & Daddy
awwww not even my babies and this makes me tear up!! yay boys!!
ReplyDelete:) Thanks Cassie! I think next year will be the year that I'm all choked up. I guess Stella will start pre-k next year?
ReplyDeleteyep! at prairie. don't make me start crying again lady!! lol.
ReplyDeleteshe already puts her backpack on now and says, 'my bus is here!' lol. hits my heart so hard!! :(