"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Photoshop - Eye Sharpening

So I've had photoshop on our computer at home for quite some time but I had yet to use it.  I think it's one of those programs that's quite overwhelming.  So last night I decided to sit down & try to use it.  I knew I wanted to take one of the photos that I had of Bart & sharpen/enhance his already beautiful blue eyes.  I also knew that I had pinned a tutorial on eye sharpening.  
SCORE!

An example of what I was trying to accomplish.

Well after sitting there for what felt like hours trying to figure out this tutorial I figured it was time to do a new search, for a more user friendly tutorial.  AND I found it.  Check out this link for a really easy tutorial on eye sharpening.

Photoshop Tutorials - Eye Sharpening Tutorial - Ashley McNamara – San Francisco Photographer

Thank you Ashley for an awesome tutorial!  It was easy to follow & I got the look I was wanting.

Here is my pic.
Not edited.

Edited.
So what do you think?

Of course I saved both of my photos but thought I saved them to my dropbox folder but alas, they are not there so I will have to upload them later so that you can see how I did.  I am now more excited than ever to start using this program more.  I love taking pictures & now I have better software to do the editing that I need.  Only thing missing in this equation is time.  
But there never is enough of that...

No comments:

Post a Comment