It's been 9 weeks since I've talked about my fitness journey.
9 WEEKS!!!
Ugh. But I have a perfectly good reason for not talking about it.
Why?
Well, it has not been a very good 9 weeks. I've gained back almost 9 lbs of the 30 that I had lost.
Boo!!!!! Hiss!!!!!
Here is why:
- I haven't been tracking my food.
- Sugar found me again.
- Mmmmmm Alcohol.
BAD GIRL!!!!!
But....
- I've been exercising about 3x a week since the last week of August.
GOOD girl!!
I started attending a kettlebell class at the YMCA at the beginning of September & I just love it.
It's so much fun & only time will tell if it's doing anything for me.
I go to that class 2x a week (tues/thrus) & the other day (sat) I usually do 30 minutes on the elliptical & then a few leg/arm/back/ab machines before taking the boys to the pool for a bit.
2 weeks ago I did 5K on the elliptical in 37 minutes, which I know I could have done faster because I was doing a weight loss program (yes, a pre-programmed one) & when it came time to bring my heart rate down I had to literally stop several times to get it to come down.
Tomorrow I'm going for the gold & gonna see how fast I can really do a 5k. Well unless we make it to the Y by 8:30 in which I will be doing another kettlebell class! :)
I'm also due for some new pics & body measurements.
I haven't taken any pictures since July, I think....
And I think I did body measurements in August but I could be wrong.
Perhaps tomorrow I can get that done.
Life has just been so crazy I just haven't had time.
Meal planning is back on my list of things to do too. I am surprised (which I should know I shouldn't be by now) how much food can effect weight gain/loss.
It should be a pretty exciting weekend too. The boys are going camping with Grandma Linda & Papa. Steve & I will be going here:
AND we will be celebrating with my good friend Jess & some other friends for her birthday by going to Fast Eddies!
So excited!!!
Have a great weekend everyone!!




No comments:
Post a Comment