"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Friday, September 28, 2012

Week 38

Finally the scale is going back in the right direction - down!
I know I shouldn't focus on the scale but it sure does help when you see those numbers going down.
 I believe there are 2 reasons for this:

1. food tracking - it still amazes me that just tracking your food can make that big of difference.

2. reducing sugar intake - yeah that means less sweets & always, ALWAYS reading labels.
I'm part of a group of women that are working towards a healthier lifestyle.  Our mentor/leader/goddess has given us a challenge to reduce added sugar intake for 2 weeks.  Check out her website for inspiration & information.  She also is a personal trainer & does meal planning for clients.

I've made a few unwise choices but I'm moving on & doing better with today's choices.
That's all you really can do.

But lately I've been in kind of a funk.
Between the house, money, marriage, exercising, kids....it's just too much.
Life has just been too challenging lately.
I feel like I'm constantly in a whirlwind, not knowing which direction I'm going nor knowing which direction I came from.
I just don't feel like me.
I hate being a responsible adult sometimes....

Definitely ready for the weekend!
I'm sure nothing a little wine therapy can't help. 


Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment