It was a busy weekend.
Friday night I can't even remember what I did.
Saturday morning I loaded up the van with our camping stuff & the kids to go camping for the night. On the way we picked up my brother Mike too.
We went to a wine & art festival at Rend Lake.
This was the 5th or 6th year I think we have gone.
It was good.
The kids got a little restless though.
The kids got a little restless though.
![]() |
| Don't you love their shirts? Supporting the Illini, who lost that day. |
Caleb joined us since he was staying with my Grandma for the weekend.
And even Aunt Connie & Uncle Jim joined in on the fun at the festival.
Thanks for the popcorn Aunt Connie!
And even Aunt Connie & Uncle Jim joined in on the fun at the festival.
Thanks for the popcorn Aunt Connie!
Steve joined us later that evening, which was not expected but I know the boys were happy he did.
We all slept in the tent.
The four of us on one side & Uncle Michael on the other.
It got a little chilly (around 50 degrees) & both boys ended up peeing in the tent too. It's a learning process.
The next morning we headed to the camper to warm up, get some hot chocolate & fruit.
We got to see some deer in the distance eating some grass.
This was before Tad decided to spill his hot chocolate....
It was fun but I didn't sleep too good.
I think Daddy was tired too.
Once we got home we unloaded the van, set the tents back up to dry off & started on laundry.
I took a shower & it felt SO good.
I took a shower & it felt SO good.
Then we were off to Jacqui & Kadie's house to celebrate Aunt Cindy's birthday.
![]() |
| Look at these 4! :) |
We were invited to ride the horse too, which the boys were so excited to do.
![]() |
| Of course Jacqui wanted to ride with the boys. |
| Baby on the hip....3 on the gate. |
![]() |
| Tad & Jacqui |
![]() |
| Bart & Tad |
Today we are going to the firehouse in Creve Coeur for Bart's fieldtrip.
It should be fun.
More on that tomorrow!
Happy Monday!










No comments:
Post a Comment