"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Million Things To Do

So much has been going on lately
and there seems to be no end in sight.
 I've got a few craft projects in the works & I hope to get them done soon so that: 
a. I can share them with all of you 
b. I can give them away
Problem is I have no time to really work on them.

I feel like I have no time to do anything.

Halloween is coming up & while I want to make my boys costumes, that just may not happen this year either.
(Ps I just despise buying costumes)

Bart's birthday is next month & I am at a loss.  I was thinking of doing a bonfire, roasting hot dogs & having s'mores but I am just not in the mood for party planning.

More & more I wish I didn't have to work.  I know I could keep myself busy for at least a year doing those little things that I never have time for now.
One can dream, right?


Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment