"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Fun in Hosting a Party

The other day I hosted one of those Thirty One parties at my house.

http://www.thirtyonegifts.com/catalog/
 I was a bit skeptical but since I'd never actually been to one I figured I might as well.
Besides I hadn't had a home party in years.
However, only 4 people showed up.
(sad face)
I was a bit disappointed that more didn't show.
But that just left more wine for me!

I told my consultant, Cheri, in the very beginning that I hoped to reach the $200 minimum but there were no guarantees. ($200 is the minimum to qualify as a party)
To my surprise I surpassed that amount more than 3 4 fold!!
All I did was re-ask a few that didn't make it if they wanted to order.
AND most everyone I asked did.

So now I get the fun job of figuring out what I want.

I can get some pretty cool things, which I am very excited about.
And it won't be such a hit on the old bank account.

I also made Cheri very happy!

If you are thinking of having a party I definitely suggest doing a home party.  
It's so much nicer to actually see the product in hand verses on paper.  
The booklet just doesn't do it justice.

If you live in the area ask me for Cheri's contact information & I'll get it to you.
Or just go here.
(PS. She's a high school friend of mine.)

If you think you might want to start selling this product let me know & I will get you in t.ouch with Cheri.  I know she would be ecstatic to get you the info and get you all set up.

Thank you to all that ordered!

And an extra special thank you to those of you that attended the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment