This week has been crazy busy.
Meal planning wasn't the best.
The scale reflected a little gain but I'm OK with that.
Seriously I do this. No - not every time, just on weigh days.
I'm doing pretty good with my exercising, just need to work on my food.
We already made it to the Y 3x this week.
Go me! Go Steve!
Go me! Go Steve!
At my kettlebell class last night my instructor told me I need to increase my bell weight again.
At the beginning of September I started with a 15 lb bell the first class.
About 1/2 way through the class the instructor told me that bell was too light for me.
So the next class I moved up to a 20 lb bell.
Around the 2nd or 3rd week of class I went to the 25 lb bell.
Starting next week I will start incorporating this bad boy into my routine.
Starting next week I will start incorporating this bad boy into my routine.
I wonder what weight I will be using in a year????
Any guesses?
I really likethe my kettlebell class.
Any guesses?
I really like
I feel like I am toning up.
I feel better in my clothes.
I am beginning to be happier with my self image, even though that scale isn't where I'd like it to be.
Of course my focus now has switched to the weekend.
I'm meeting up with some AWESOME mommas in Nashville, TN aka Nashvegas!
Definitely looking forward to getting away too.
(Even though I will miss those little boys)
(Even though I will miss those little boys)
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment