"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

It was a busy weekend.
Friday evening Steve & I went to an adult Halloween party.  It was so much fun.  We had a blast.
End of the night - Yes I drove since someone had a bit too much to drink
Steve & his best friend - Tut
"Jake Blues"
Monster & Monster hunter - also he was the best shot maker EVER!
Host & Hostess
 I've found 2 new drinks that are AWESOME!
Pineapple upside down (shot or drink) & bubble gum vodka & sprite.
To make the pineapple upside down shot - cake vodka, pineapple juice (1/2 - 1/2) & grenadine for color.  YUM!
Funniest costume there was a guy & girl dressed up as cave people - yep you guessed it - loin cloth only & I kept wanting to ask if he had any support under there....I wish I had a pic.

Once we got up on Saturday we made our way out & about to pick up a few things from the store before heading out for my grandma's birthday bonfire.
We also hit up Kaskaskia Brewing for a few samples, which is off to a good start.

Sunday I took the boys on a shopping adventure so that Steve could do some computer work.  It was fun but not something I want to do often.  I needed to pick up some crafting supplies.  I was asked to make a newborn tutu & tie fleece blanket.  I'm so excited I can't wait & don't worry there will be a tutorial to follow later with pics.

The evening was concluded with a delivery from my 31 consultant. 
I was one happy momma!

This happens to be a 4 day work week for me (yeah!) too.
Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment