I know it's Friday & I usually do my fitness stuff but I completely forgot to weigh in this morning.
Bummer I know, right?
NOT! Hahahaha
Instead today I'm going to tell you a story.
It's about a little boy.
Let's call him Tad.
One day Tad's family went to the local YMCA.
Tad & his brother got dropped off in the child center while their mom & dad did their workouts.
After working out Tad's daddy decided to get them out of the child center & take them to the second level to walk the track until mommy was done with her class. After running away from daddy, Tad decided it was a good idea to push a button. Immediately lights starting flashing & a loud buzzer started going off.
What was the button?
The fire alarm.
Everyone was evacuated from the building. People that were in the pool were standing dripping wet outside in 30-40 degree weather, looking confused & mad. Once mommy made it outside and found daddy he told her what Tad had done. Mommy immediately walked back into the building to explain to the workers what had happened. Mommy was so embarrassed.
Yes, this is a true story.
Yes, Tad pulled the fire alarm at the Y last night.
Thank goodness the workers didn't seem to upset about it.
Hopefully we don't get kicked out....
Perhaps we can should play this off as their test evacuation.
Thank you Tad for never allowing us to have a dull moment in our lives.
We love you very much but I'm pretty sure you will be the death of us.
The End.
Have a great weekend!


OH SNAP!! lol.
ReplyDelete