I saw these on pinterest & thought they were so cute.
![]() |
| Click on picture to go to her tutorial |
And it turns out they are pretty easy.
What you will need:
- Jewelry wire (I used 24 gauge)
- pearls or glass beads (I used round glass beads)
- necklace chain
- jump rings & clasp
- jewelry pliers & wire cutter
Start by selecting the beads & string them on the wire.
Start wrapping the wire around the beads.
I chose to wrap some wire in between each bead to make it look more finished & to keep the "nest" together.
Next you can either attach a jump ring or make a loop with the wire.
Take your chain & determine the length. I decided to make my chain 30" long. I attached a jump ring & clasp to the wire & strung the nest on the necklace.
Start wrapping the wire around the beads.
I chose to wrap some wire in between each bead to make it look more finished & to keep the "nest" together.
Next you can either attach a jump ring or make a loop with the wire.
Take your chain & determine the length. I decided to make my chain 30" long. I attached a jump ring & clasp to the wire & strung the nest on the necklace.
I think it turned out pretty cute.









i mean will you please stop! i want everything you make! this necklace, the aprons, a tutu. you're so good!!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha - blame pinterest. I see these things & my brain just can't stop. I DREAM about this shit. LOL :)
Delete