Friday was fairly uneventful.
After supper we headed out to do some Christmas shopping.
Most of our list is done. I've only got a few to finish up on & then I'm done!
I've been told that my Christmas gift is bought as well....Hmmmmm wonder what it is???? I'm going to do my best to refrain from looking for it.
Saturday I got my hair done.
It looks so much better, don't you think?
Then I headed out to RB to take some pictures for my good friend Jess & her family. She had asked me earlier in the week if I would snap a few for Christmas cards for them. Hopefully she is happy with what we got.
That evening was spent working on ornaments, cutting out an apron for Steve's cousin, & playing with the boys. Well Uncle Michael came over & took care of that last task so I could finish up my projects. Thanks Uncle Michael!
Sunday started out horrific. And Mommy CRACKED!
I took the boys to Sunday school only with them to throw a fit when I went to leave. Tad refused to stand with his class (they are in the church practicing for their Christmas play, which is next Sunday). Then as they are practicing, or lack there of, my kids are just not participating. I am sitting there thoroughly embarrassed. They are not singing or saying their verses but they are messing with each other, as well as other kids & the lights & garland & anything else that it's to be touched. I did not want my kids to be this way. I do not want them to continue this behavior.
Since I wasn't able to leave to get Steve for church we headed straight home after practice. I was in tears. I can't believe I am raising B.R.A.T.S! So I cracked. When we got home I got 2 large trash bags out & dumped all of their toys into them. I took every single last toy out of their possession & told them that if they EVER wanted them back they would have to rethink how they act. They were in tears, I was indifferent & Steve was confused. After explaining to him what happened he proceeded to have a talk with the boys. It was not pretty. But hopefully I've made a point. MY point! We shall see how this goes.
After lunch both boys took a nap. No fighting it either, which was so nice. After their nap they asked to go play outside, which was fine by me since it was 70 degrees. Yes, 70 in December. I ran to the grocery store while the boys went to the playground with Steve. After dinner we headed to their preschool play. It was cute but hard to hear. Of course I forgot the camera so I only got some pics on my phone, which are never that great. Oh well.
![]() |
| Bart was Joseph |
![]() |
| Yes it's blurry but it's the best I got. |
I hope that someone else got some good pics & it's included on our end of the school year picture cd.
Now the real question is to see how long it takes for the boys to start earning their toys back. I'm guessing it will be a while.
Have a great day!



waoh momma - laying down the law. but i kinda like it!! good for you.
ReplyDeleteawww i can't wait for preschool plays!! yay!