So let's clear the air about this, OK?
So the other day I saw this video that was posted to fb about how there are people out there that think the Sandy Hook shooting was a hoax. I took the time & watched the 30 minute video. At first I was really disgusted that someone would first of all think that this was not real & second to suggest it was a hoax. But I watched the video. It raised some interesting points but how do I know that they did not edit the footage to meet their agenda?
Do I think gun control is the answer? NO! I think that no matter what the bad people will have means of doing bad things. Whether that's with guns, bombs, etc...
I shared this video to my page so that others could see it & get a feel for what they thought.
I DID NOT post that I agreed with it.
I didn't mean to hurt others.
I didn't mean to discount this horrible, HORRIBLE event.
However, if you had a problem with it, then why not just private message me about it or move on & say nothing. I don't like being attacked on my own page when I didn't say I endorsed it. I just didn't know how to feel about it. But wanted to see what others thought. Maybe I'm being sensitive & the comments weren't meant that way.
It's funny how typed words can come across in many, many different ways.
If you are curious to see the video look it up on youtube (The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed), because I will not be posting it again. I am removing it from my fb page as well. Of course on you tube you will get this message first "The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as
being potentially offensive or inappropriate. Viewer discretion is
advised." I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't removed soon.
After letting it all sink in I think if I was one of these parents (heaven forbid) - I would just want the world to leave me alone. I would not want to be on tv - I'd probably want an actor portraying me as well, if that happens to be the case. I wish sometimes the media didn't step in. I often wonder if all of the coverage doesn't encourage these bad people to act out in these ways, because they will be made famous. Sure, it's in a bad way, but still it's FAME...
So if I offended any of you I am truly sorry. That was NOT my intentions.
ETA - I also found another video debunking the hoax video (currently posted on my fb page).
See what I mean about media doing what they want? Grrrr!
So if I offended any of you I am truly sorry. That was NOT my intentions.
ETA - I also found another video debunking the hoax video (currently posted on my fb page).
See what I mean about media doing what they want? Grrrr!
Now onto my real story for today - BABIES
My boys woke up this morning & told me that they needed to check on their animals because they were supposed to have babies last night. Turns out all of their (stuffed) animals had babies last night. They said that the animals "pooped out the babies".
Bahahaha!!!! Yeah, just keep thinking that boys.
We had baby puppies, kitties, donkeys, camels, lambs, & moose. Sounds like I need a bigger house to hold all of these babies. LOL. I think this was because my friend DK came over with her little girl last night & the boys loved her. Except when she screamed (as Bart put it). I told him that's what babies do & get used to it because he's got some cousins on the way that will do that too.
Bahahaha!!!! Yeah, just keep thinking that boys.
We had baby puppies, kitties, donkeys, camels, lambs, & moose. Sounds like I need a bigger house to hold all of these babies. LOL. I think this was because my friend DK came over with her little girl last night & the boys loved her. Except when she screamed (as Bart put it). I told him that's what babies do & get used to it because he's got some cousins on the way that will do that too.
Have a great Thursday!

No comments:
Post a Comment