Friday night we took the kids to DQ for dinner. Not exactly my favorite place to eat (food - ice cream is a whole nother thing :) ) We found out that the local high school band was having a fundraiser that night so it made me feel good. It was kind of funny since as we were leaving I asked a lady & she told me the deal & I said "Oh that's great, I'm a veteran." Um rephrase I meant I'm an alumni. Steve thinks I'm a total dweeb. We went home & played a little wii. Well I played on my iPad & the boys played wii.
Saturday we went to the Y & then to SoCo for gas. Gas was $3.05 over there & $3.30 here so the extra miles were worth it. Later that evening Uncle Michael came over to play with the boys while Steve went to do a bb game. They played wii, I played iPad. Steve got home shortly after I put the boys to bed. I had a glass a few sips of wine & Steve & Michael had a beer or two. I'm not really sure b/c about 1/4 of the way into my wine I fell asleep.
Sunday was church. After lunch we took down all of the Christmas decorations. It feels nice to get my house back in order. I worked on some stuff for a secret event coming up & tried to relax. I've been a bit moody lately but it shall pass. So if you've seen my fb status & was wondering what's up, well you otta know if you read my blog. LOL I know that once it's all said & done, said person will appreciate it. It's just getting there that drives me mad. The next one should be a lot of fun & I'm looking forward to it!
Of course this morning the boys did this....
RIP Nirvana cassette
Of course I have 2 pics that are instagram that I wanted to share but I can't do it from there so I will have to get them off of the iPad.
Hope you all have a nice Monday. I am!

No comments:
Post a Comment