"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Public or Parochial

So last night Steve & I headed off to the school where the boys go to preschool for their kindergarten round up.  We thought it was only fair to look into possibly sending Bart to kindergarten there.  After a delicious meal & a few hours of talking I'm even more confused than I was.  

In all honesty, I was really just going with it to appease Steve.  But after hearing how they teach the kids I'm leaning a bit more towards the parochial school than I thought.  

2 big set backs.....tuition & transportation.

We currently live in Waterloo school district & pay a butt load of taxes to the public school.  We are members of a Lutheran church but since they have a school they do not offer discounted tuition to the sister church.  We could switch membership & get free tuition but I don't want to do that either.  I'd have to take him to school every single day because we are not in the right school district for transportation.

The pluses - class size & religion
I love the small class size & the fact that learning is centered around the Bible.

So what would you do?

Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment