"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

We had a great weekend.

 

Friday

 

Friday night we went out for dinner & did some shopping.
I scored some more fabric for aprons & a dress for Easter.
Steve got some dress pants since his are all to big - WTG babe!  I'm so proud of you on your weight loss!!
And the boys got a dvd - Mary Poppins.

 

Saturday

 

Saturday we went to see my grandpa for an Easter party at his retirement home.  It was fun.  The boys had fun playing with the other kids.
Saturday night the boys & I headed out to pick up some gifts for parties we have coming up & Steve went over to his friends house.
The boys convinced me to go to McDonald's for dinner, which I wasn't overly happy with but agreed to since they were so good at the store.  They chose our seat, which happened to be right by a creepy old man.  He was seriously freaking me out.  Thank  goodness as soon as I grabbed my phone & started txting he left.  I was about to pack us up & move anyway.

 

Sunday


Sunday we slopped through the snow to go to church.  The roads were not very good but we made it safely.  After church I worked on laundry & the boys napped.  Of course my washer broke & I was sad.  I didn't want to have to buy a new one & I hate paying for service calls.  So I jumped on the internet & to my surprise I found out what was wrong with my washer & how to fix it.  And it will only cost me $42 for the part!  SCORE!!  & the satisfaction that I did it all by myself.  Thank you fix it videos.

Later that evening we had a skate party to go to.  Steve & I decided to try to use our roller blades instead of renting skates.  


Let me tell you, I haven't skated in over 10 years & this momma was so worried about falling but I didn't.  We skated for about an hour before retiring to our sneakers, which felt sooooo good!  


The boys did really well though.  They had "skate buddies" which were pvc pipe support things.


 They worked great & the boys loved them.  They want roller skates now.

 

Monday


Monday I spent at home with the boys since school was cancelled due to inclement weather.  Usually my in laws have the boys on Mondays but since my sister in law was being induced to have my nephew they wanted to go to the hospital.  Steve ended up at home all day as well since his work had power issues.  It was nice except for the fact that we didn't get over to the hospital b/c the little one didn't come till almost 10p.m., which was too late for Steve & the boys.

So I am looking forward to getting home tonight so that we can have dinner & get over to snuggle with my new nephew!  Pics of him to come!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment