I suck at this blogging thing. But I will try to do a weekly update, OK?
So this weekend was a busy one.
So this weekend was a busy one.
Friday
My day began at 4:30 a.m.
It went like this:
laundry, bake cake, shower & shave, get kids up & dressed/fed, laundry, took Bart to school & Tad to daycare, stop at bank #1, grocery store, bank #2, Wal-Mart, gas station, run home to unload van, dr appt, lunch date with my sister in law, get Tad from daycare, laundry, make dinner, decorate birthday cake, clean up house, sit down & have a glass of wine. Whew.
I know I was tired, but I'm tired again just writing that.
Saturday
Saturday was party day. Tad's birthday party to be exact. We spent the morning picking up the house a bit more. After lunch I got Tad to take a nap & I started in on cooking some grub. We had hot dogs (the good ones), hamburgers, brats, mac & cheese (homemade) & chips. A fairly simple meal. The only hiccup was around 3:30p we realized we only had 7 pre-made burgers so I had to thaw some hamburger meat from the freezer to make more. It all worked out & really those burgers were better anyway. Around 4p our guests started to arrive & we began eating around 5p. The kids played & the adults visited. It was a nice party.
![]() |
| His pink airplane cake. |
Sunday
Sunday I spent helping out my brother & sister in law with their baby room. My mom & I headed over there to wash & scrape old glue off the walls & then patched holes so we can paint this coming weekend for them. While we were there we offered to do her dishes. She is having a lot of back issues with her pregnancy & we thought it would be a nice gesture. I know she appreciated it & we were glad to help. After leaving there I headed home to have pizza with the boys & to spend a little time with my birthday boy.
![]() |
| Happy Birthday Tad!!! |
Yes, Tad is 4 now. I can't believe that my baby is 4 years old already. It seems like yesterday we found out we were expecting baby #2. The one thing that he said he was going to do when he turned 4 is wipe his own butt. Well guess what buddy, you are 4 now, wipe away. Although he kept arguing with me that his birthday was still coming.
And Monday comes again. But it's a beautiful day. Too beautiful to be inside. I would rather be here...
For the Cardinal's home opener.
Can I get a "GO CARDS!!"
I am super excited for baseball to start. I hope to take the boys to some games this year. Last year we I didn't go to even 1 game - BOO!
Have a Great Day!



No comments:
Post a Comment