"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Friday, April 19, 2013

Bitter & I'm Gonna Post It!

Why in the world would Laura be bitter?
Well let me tell you:
    1. I am NOT pregnant!  We have been trying for so long & so hard & it just isn't happening.  All the meds, vag scans, shots, blood draws & forced sex is NOT working & has made me a crazy b & I really think the hubs hates me more & more every month we do this.  But I just cannot give up the hope of having anther baby.
      • Please, do NOT tell me to relax, then it will happen b/c that doesn't help/work.
    2. I was supposed to make a tutu & onesie for a friend but she decided to just order one from etsy instead.  Yeah, it really upset me!  I was excited to do it & now I'm just...........never mind, it's just not worth it.
    3.  In a few weeks we are going to a music festival in Memphis with some friends.  I was really, really excited about it but as things go I'm thinking more & more it's going to be a bust.  It first started with who's riding down/back with whom.  Like a popularity contest.  And the latest is who's going where/when during the festival.  I hope it doesn't turn out to be a crappy weekend...
    4. The other week when we had Tad's birthday party some of our friends left early.  One couple said they were going out for birthday dinner.  Our other friend said they were going out for dinner as well because the other spouse had been working a lot & they hadn't seen each other much.  All sounded legit, right?  Well turns out they all went out together but didn't want to tell us (or that was how it seemed).  And that hurt.  It made me feel like we weren't good enough to ask to go/or schedule around or even just tell the truth to.  Mind you our party was scheduled weeks before they decided this (the week of mind you).  Again probably just my crazy hormones talking.
    5. House hunting.  Need I say more?  Last week we looked at a house near my mom & dad but decided it just wasn't the right house for us.  Tomorrow we are looking at 2 houses in Marissa.  Yes - MARISSA.  The complete opposite direction that I want to go.  & they are in town too, which is not on my short list. 
      • Just so you all know, there is nothing wrong with our house, we are just outgrowing it & I'm tired of town living.  There is one issue that I'm not real crazy about.  Right down the street 2 lots were sold & 2 houses for mentally ill persons & a caregiver are supposed to be built.  The problem???  Well this happens to be the newest subdivision in town & just not the right place for something like this.
Probably not the best day to deal with the public.  I'm just so upset over my own situations that I am not my usually bubbly, friendly, helpful self.

Momma needs a TIME OUT!

At least Sunday should be fun.  Bring on my niece/nephew's baby shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment